STD/STI or Not

I've been on Atripla going on 3 years. I live in an arear of the US that has a high pollen count during the Spring months and I have somethimes have some small periodic eczema flare-ups. My question or concern is that though, I had sex with another HIV+ guy and it was not until afterwards that I developed a small rash like patch on my stomach area and another around my upper thigh close to my buttock area, but nothing around the anal area. Is it possible I have another STD or is it just another small eczema flare-up possibly. Both infectd areas itch a little.

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose the cause of your rash over the Internet. I would advise you see your HIV specialist for an evaluation. Your description does not sound worrisome for a STD, but it's worth checking out nonetheless to get appropriate treatment to clear up the problem.

Anxiety around HIV
eye splash exposure with HIV and hepatitis infected blood