Apr 22, 2010
Hello Dr Bob Run Accross Web Site --- Which Said Shaking Hands, Touching Or Holding Hands Can Transmit HIV --- Can This Be True Thanks For Your Time Tony
Response from Dr. Frascino
Don't believe everything you read.
"Can this be true?" No, of course not silly boy! But you knew that already, didn't you Tony? Of course you did.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough Could I Have HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.