protected receptive anal intercourse
Apr 22, 2010
i had receptive protected anal intercourse 6 weeks ago . i tested negitive. at 6 weeks . should i still be worried alot
Response from Dr. Frascino
No. Assuming latex condoms were used properly and did not fail, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent.
Regarding HIV-antibody tests, tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Toxoplasmosis Natural Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.