desperatly need help for strange situation

Hi Dr. Bob, first of all let me congratulate you for your wonderful work and giving support to others...me and one of my friend have been to strip club for bachelors party...which he went to private dance...where stripper, while performing nude dance touched her pussy several times ( he is not sure whether she inserted finger in her pussy)... with same hands he touched my friends hands and face ( he shaved his face just before we went strip bar he fears that there may some microscratches on his face b'cos of blade etc..) etc...she also rubbed her butts and ass on his errected penis ( his pants were on and he was completely dressed) several times and while my crazy friend did musterbation when he got back to his apartment without washing hands...he is worried (since he is getting married within two months and is lesser time than window period). will this kind of incidences transmitt HIV? and what further steps he should take to avoid guilt and to overcome possible life fearing situations... (during this incidence he was fully clothed and hugged and kissed her on chicks occasionally) I will be very thankful to you on behalf of him (I am also worried about him since he is getting married soon with very innocent girl)if you could tell us about this. please respond this question and make us relived from tension. we will be paying donation to your foundation. Thank You, P

Hello P,

Your friend's HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV is not his problem. No way. No how. HIV testing is not warranted. You can read about many similar situations in the archives of this forum. We have a whole chapter devoted to "strippers, lap dancers, massage, and sex workers."

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Please congratulate your friend for me on his upcoming nuptials.

Another Aptima HIV PCR question
Fan from the Philippines