Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

desperatly need help for strange situation
Apr 19, 2010

Hi Dr. Bob, first of all let me congratulate you for your wonderful work and giving support to others...me and one of my friend have been to strip club for bachelors party...which he went to private dance...where stripper, while performing nude dance touched her pussy several times ( he is not sure whether she inserted finger in her pussy)... with same hands he touched my friends hands and face ( he shaved his face just before we went strip bar he fears that there may some microscratches on his face b'cos of blade etc..) etc...she also rubbed her butts and ass on his errected penis ( his pants were on and he was completely dressed) several times and while my crazy friend did musterbation when he got back to his apartment without washing hands...he is worried (since he is getting married within two months and is lesser time than window period). will this kind of incidences transmitt HIV? and what further steps he should take to avoid guilt and to overcome possible life fearing situations... (during this incidence he was fully clothed and hugged and kissed her on chicks occasionally) I will be very thankful to you on behalf of him (I am also worried about him since he is getting married soon with very innocent girl)if you could tell us about this. please respond this question and make us relived from tension. we will be paying donation to your foundation. Thank You, P

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello P,

Your friend's HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV is not his problem. No way. No how. HIV testing is not warranted. You can read about many similar situations in the archives of this forum. We have a whole chapter devoted to "strippers, lap dancers, massage, and sex workers."

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Please congratulate your friend for me on his upcoming nuptials.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Another Aptima HIV PCR question
Next
Fan from the Philippines

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.