Condom broke while fuckin' in the shower

Yesterday I did a random hook up. I tried my best to protect myself. I did oral with a condom on, and the guy topped me with condom on. After while, we went into the shower and he ****** me. I forgot for how long, then he took out his penis, and the condom was broken, and the front part of his penis was exposed.

I asked for his HIV status, he said he's negative. Nevertheless, we had a conversation about HIV. He said he had a boyfriend who is HIV positive. He had sex with him a year and more ago, on that time he didn't know his boyfriend was positive. Not until his boyfriend took a body check. This person told me afterward, he took about 3-4 times HIV test, and all the results were negative.

May I know how is my risk?

At the mean time, may I know if having sex in the shower can decrease HIV transmission or not?

The CDC statistical estimate for the per-act risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected (or broken-condom) receptive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV infected is 5 per 1,000 exposures. Your risk would be less, as we don't know the HIV status of your shower boy. If you're still in contact with him, you could offer to get rapid HIV tests together. (He should be interested in your HIV status as well.) If indeed he's negative, you'll be able to relax considerably. The possibility that he is still in his window period would remain, but the odds of this being the case would be remote at best.

As for having sex in the shower, it can be great fun. It neither increases nor decreases the HIV risk. It can lead to other health problems, however, if you get carried away spelunking the bat cave while splish-splashing in the shower and wind up tumbling in your tub!

You are simply great
Gums bleed and I performed anilingus on someone that is HIV+