Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Losing hope quickly.. please help me doctor
Apr 16, 2010

Hi Doctor.. Please help me please..

Two weeks ago I was at strip club. The lady I was dancing with was lactating. I didnt realize that until she put her nipple on my mouth and I started sucking it. Suddenly a small amount of milk came into my mouth. I quickly spit it out and kept spitting multiple times. I washed my mouth very soon and kept on spitting out for the next half hour.

Its two weeks now, and I cant sleep, eat or do anything thinking about it. Please let me know what is my risk, I am losing all hope. I m thinking about going to get a test now, but its only 2 weeks... My hands are trembling as I type this..Please let me know.

I will make a substantial donation I promise. Thanks

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Relax Max! A small amount of breast milk from a Bouncing Bertha at the local Badda Bing is not considered a significant risk for HIV acquisition. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. If, however, my reassurance is insufficient for you to shake your unwarranted worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative and, as I mentioned, the test is not warranted, medically speaking. However, if seeing the negative result will help put your worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Thanks for your willingness to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Update 3 lives in danger
Next
My Symptom-Oral sex-VVreast milk in mouth

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.