Losing hope quickly.. please help me doctor

Hi Doctor.. Please help me please..

Two weeks ago I was at strip club. The lady I was dancing with was lactating. I didnt realize that until she put her nipple on my mouth and I started sucking it. Suddenly a small amount of milk came into my mouth. I quickly spit it out and kept spitting multiple times. I washed my mouth very soon and kept on spitting out for the next half hour.

Its two weeks now, and I cant sleep, eat or do anything thinking about it. Please let me know what is my risk, I am losing all hope. I m thinking about going to get a test now, but its only 2 weeks... My hands are trembling as I type this..Please let me know.

I will make a substantial donation I promise. Thanks

Relax Max! A small amount of breast milk from a Bouncing Bertha at the local Badda Bing is not considered a significant risk for HIV acquisition. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. If, however, my reassurance is insufficient for you to shake your unwarranted worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative and, as I mentioned, the test is not warranted, medically speaking. However, if seeing the negative result will help put your worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Thanks for your willingness to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Update 3 lives in danger
My Symptom-Oral sex-VVreast milk in mouth