Tower of Babel: Google Translate anyone?
Apr 16, 2010
Hi Dr. Bob,
I noticed a recent post where someone was upset over you posting responses in French.
I'm not sure what the big deal is. I just use Google Translate:
Although it's not 100% on the mark when translating, it does a good enough job where someone could figure out the gist of the either the question or response.
This also helps me read Dr. Steve's forum as well.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Excellent idea! (Bonne idée!)
Bye, à tout à l'heure, ciao.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.