is this gonorrhea
Apr 15, 2010
2 days ago,i discovered that my vagina has a very strong smell. at first i thought it was my anus but i put my hand in it, and it smelled like faeces. i don't have any other symptoms, just a little soreness from having sex 2 days earlier. what do you think it is? could it be gonorrhea?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry, I can't diagnose your problem over the Internet, but I would certainly advise you see your gynecologist without delay for an evaluation, including a screen for STDs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Barebacking?
- Are Red Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.