|can hiv patient still do sex
Apr 15, 2010
can hiv patient still do sex?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I certainly do! (safely).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Diarrhea Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.