Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Breast sucking while lactating
Apr 15, 2010

Dr Bob,

Thanks for all the advice you have given over the times.

I will donate to the cause as soon as I can find the link.

But my problem is that, two weeks ago, I was at a strip club and getting a dance from a lady. It did not appear she was lactating, but I sucked her breast and a few drops of breast milk came into my mouth. I immediately spit it out and kept spitting multiple times for at least the next half hour. I'm not aware of any open wounds in my mouth at that time. I m really worried and cannot concentrate on anything. Am I at risk here ? Please let me know the implications of getting HIV by consuming breast milk.

Thanks

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

The HIV transmission risk from sucking a few drops of breast milk from the bodacious silicone-inflated tatas of a Bouncing Betty at a local Badda Bing is nonexistent. Relax Max. All is well (including you). Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. You can read more about this in the archives of this forum. Have a look1

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Worried
Next
Because of Your GREATNESS and COMMITMENT - Now it's time for OUR COMMITMENT- Read and Answer this Instead of my Last post Please!! - TY

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.