Testing Procedures

Hello Dr. Bob Frascino,

I was tested through a website that says it was certified. I requested to test for HIV antibody and after giving them my info and credit card number they sent me to the nearest Labcorp testing center for a blood draw. In two days my results were sent to me through the email, there also was a toll free number to call for questions. I was informed I was negative (non reactive). And I was able to request a copy of the lab report to be sent to my home, which I received and it all looked very legitimate. Dr. Bob does this sound okay to you? Is it okay that this was all done through the internet and not an actual doctor office of clinic visit with a live counselor? Please, I would greatly appreciate if you answer this.

P.S. I hope you are not too jealous because I can't help commenting on how handsome your husband Steve is. I just love those tall Nordic men. And he's a young looking doctor to boot! (Your not bad yourself, Italians are hot). Oh Gosh! I better stop. I'm getting hot thinking about a handsome Nordic with a hot Italian.

Assuming you took an FDA-approved HIV-antibody test outside the window period, yes, I'd believe the results. (You can check whether your test assay is FDA approved by contacting the lab that ran the test or looking at the name of the test on your test result sheet and comparing it to the list of approved HIV tests on the FDA's Web site.)

As for your lusting after Dr. Steve, no, I'm not the jealous type. I merely think you have excellent taste in men. He is heaven on a stick!

It's my birthday today your answer is the only present I want
Worried