You Are a GREAT MAN -- I just Donated to Your Foundation and feel AWESOME about it !

Dear Dr. Bob,

You are truly a gift to the world for all the help you give to others. I'm sure you hear and deal with everything. You are truly a blessed angel for all your work. I WILL BE HONORED to donate to your Foundation. I just sent you $100.00

Please help me with these two set of circumstances. Not only can I find some peace within myself, but I can use this for education purposes as well.

1.) I was in a I-Hop and our server was a gay man. We got to talking and he told us he was gay. When it was time for us to leave he shook everybody's hand. I have a nick at the end of my middle finger, and I noticed he also had a nick at the end of his middle finger. Too late,,, that was after I shook his hand. When we shook hands both of our nicks touched each other. Nobody was wearing any bandages or band aids on their fingers, or over their nicks when the fingers touched. Assuming this man is HIV+, his nick is moist because he is constantly handling wet glasses, and our hands touched together like this, what are the chances of catching HIV?

2.) Again, with this same waiter. If you immediately eat your food off the plate that he just brought over. Your food is touching where his fingers were on the plate, or maybe his finger touched your food. Assuming this man is HIV+ and I ate off the plate where his fingers rested, what are the chances of catching HIV?

3.) Is there any situation in the above two examples that you could see there would be any chances of catching HIV?

4.) Does a person have to wait a certain amount of time before they eat after one touches the plate or the food?

I hope you don't think I am stupid, but this can also help others in a situation like this as well.

I am sending a check for $100.00 as I type to your foundation from the Company I own.

Sincerely, Jerry C.

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your kind comments and donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Both are warmly appreciated.

Regarding your specific questions:

1. Completely nonexistent.

2. Completely nonexistent.

3. No, absolutely none.

4. Nope.

Thanks again for your tax-deductible donation. Your one gift will touch many lives in great need.

Be well. Stay well.

Cunnilingus/Rimming Negative Test
It's my birthday today your answer is the only present I want