Cunnilingus/Rimming Negative Test

Dr. Frascino, Just a note to express my gratitude and let you know how valuable your work is for the many souls in despair out there. I think you are an example for human kind and the world would be a much better place if there were just a few more people like you.

I have silently visited the forum for the last 12 weeks to find some hope and answers to my situation, which I did, reason why I never posted a question. Last week I got tested and thank God the results came back negative.

I want to share my story for some worried wells. Im 39 years old, married for 12 years with two beautiful kids and had never cheated on my wife. My marriage had been struggling for some time so one night I hooked up with a girl at a hotel bar (status unknown) and went to her room. I gave her unprotected oral sex (both cunnilingus and rimming) and then she asked me to have unprotected vaginal sex which I refused and put a condom on. Guilt and anxiety haunted me for the following 12 weeks, during which I had (or thought I had) most of the ARS symptomssome days I would wake up to what I thought was a rash, others days it would be joint, muscle pain and fatigue, swollen lymph nodes from time to time, nausea, diarrhea, a sore throat and even something that looked like thrush. In hindsight, it was all stress, anxiety and guilt. I also learned many life lessons throughout this time including how powerful the mind can be.

Thanks again for all that you do and may God bless you.

Ps. I sent a donation to your foundation couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for your thanks, your kind comments, taking the time to write in and share your story and also your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are very much appreciated.

WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well.

Youre a joker...in all the right ways (COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, 2010)
You Are a GREAT MAN -- I just Donated to Your Foundation and feel AWESOME about it !