i hate gay people - not any more

not a question just a thought publish or don't publish its up to you my Friend

i have always hated gay people , for so many reasons until i started reading your site i realised that a person should never be judged for whatever thing he is or what he is i guess i had this stupid stereo type look on all gay people maybe because i have came in contact with few who were being too gay about it !! until i learned that hating gays is like hating all Christians because of Bush and hating all Muslims because of Bin laden bottom line is i learned not to hate because of you , you know why? because you are an example of a decent human being and i should have looked at all people the same way , thanks for teaching me a lesson of love even if i still don't agree with the whole gay thing but i do respect it now and i know now that everyone should live happy and be treated the same no matter what hole they put their as you say tallyhawk in :)

I'm delighted to post your comment and hope that it will help to enlighten others.

There is far to much hate in the world.

Be well, my friend.

Are you "out of pocket" again?
Youre a joker...in all the right ways (COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, 2010)