Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

i hate gay people - not any more
Apr 15, 2010

not a question just a thought publish or don't publish its up to you my Friend

i have always hated gay people , for so many reasons until i started reading your site i realised that a person should never be judged for whatever thing he is or what he is i guess i had this stupid stereo type look on all gay people maybe because i have came in contact with few who were being too gay about it !! until i learned that hating gays is like hating all Christians because of Bush and hating all Muslims because of Bin laden bottom line is i learned not to hate because of you , you know why? because you are an example of a decent human being and i should have looked at all people the same way , thanks for teaching me a lesson of love even if i still don't agree with the whole gay thing but i do respect it now and i know now that everyone should live happy and be treated the same no matter what hole they put their as you say tallyhawk in :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I'm delighted to post your comment and hope that it will help to enlighten others.

There is far to much hate in the world.

Be well, my friend.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Are you "out of pocket" again?
Next
Youre a joker...in all the right ways (COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, 2010)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.