Plot to Infect Me (Final Version)

Hi Dr. Rob, I am in great turmoil. Last weekend, I went to a party with one of my friends--who happens to be HIV positive. At the party he made sure I had plenty of drinks and by the time we left, I was completely wasted. He drove us back to his place where I was to spend the night. In my drunkeness, I let him perform some foreplay on me (brief oral I received, brief rimming I received). He then pursued more and I hesistantly went along. He put on a condom and I told him to stop. He didn't and inserted his penis inside me. Drunk and, well, also horny, I allowed him to penetrate me. I don't remember much besides it didn't last long, he did use protection and he did not ejaculate while penetrating me. And now I am worried with grief. He's been a good friend to me but I haven't known him long enough to know what he's capable of. I suspected he had feelings for me but I made it clear I was only interested in his friendship. So now, one week later, I have a funny feeling in my throat and immediately assuming the worst. Maybe he plotted to get my drunk and take advantage of my vulnerability... And even worse, maybe he tried to infect me too. I don't know what to think but I am very paranoid right now. I mean, it's not like we didn't use protection. And it's not like we ejaculated inside me. And he swears that we were 10,000% safe. But then why does my throat feel so funny (it's not sore, just kinda itchy)? I know you don't have answers for that but I was hoping you could provide me with your insight into my situation and tell me what you think my risks are (if he did something malicious like put a hole in the condom) and what I should do.

Thanks, a lot.

"I don't know what to think but I am very paranoid right now." I absolutely agree.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break.

As for malicious intent and putting a hole in the condom, you've been watching too many bad TV shows.

Relax Max. I see no reason for "great turmoil." If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

pre-chewed food + donation question PRE-CHEWED FOOD, HIV TRANSMISSION RISK, 2010)
My husband got HIV from an infected Man or Woman?