just a contribution

hello dr., like i said this is just a contribution, and i hope this will help someone sleep well tonight. In july of 09 i had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex(receptive) with a protitute. with regards to the oral sex she said i don't have to use a condom,although i was about to,long story short i found out a month later by word of mouth that she is HIV+ from her friend, i saw HELL, i quit my job cause i could not concentrate, my studies were distrupted, so i got tested(rapid antibodies) 3.5 and 6months later both tests negative. so i later on found out that i could not have contracted it anyway. i learnt that i should have found from the experts about hiv transmission before i let my unnecessary thoughts kill me and to whoever is reading this don't indulge in unprotected sex and don't take whatever any casual sexual partner tells you you just protect yourself .

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story.

post PEP rash and pain in shoulder when drinking
pre-chewed food + donation question PRE-CHEWED FOOD, HIV TRANSMISSION RISK, 2010)