Give me a Birthday Present Dr. Bob - An Answer - I hope you can help a 16 year old. I will donate $50.00

Dear Dr. Bob,

Hello. I hope you are doing well.

Today is my birthday and I just turned 16. Now I have a problem and if you would help me out this would be, beyond the greatest birthday present one can have so I do not have anxiety over this issue.

My mom bought me a Tommy Bahama shirt for my birthday. It has a nice logo on the back of it but it is embroidered into the shirt. so I can feel it rubbing on my back. It's rough. As I was in church today, I went to sit down I slid down the back of the chair. My shirt pulled up and the logo scratched my back. Now my back with fresh new scratches all over it slid down along the whole back of the chair. Bare-backed with scratches all over it from this embroidery. Once I got home I looked at my back in a mirror and you could see all the scratches. Like rubbed raw. My question is this. If the person that was sitting in the chair before me was a HIV+ person, and now by bare scratched up back just rubbed all the way down and all over this chair, what are my chances of getting the HIV virus this way?

Please help me as it would be a nice birthday present for me to have no anxiety over this. I do work part-time and will donate to your Foundation and give what I can. Im sure every little bit helps. I can donate $50.00

Hope you have a nice day and week, Bryan

Hey Brian.

Happy Birthday!

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the Tommy Bahama incident is absolutely nonexistent. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. HIV testing is not recommended (neither is worrying!).

The risk of HIV transmission involves a completely different kind of "bare-backing."

Thanks for the donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Now go eat your birthday cake. (By the way, I have several uber-cool vintage Tommy Bahama shirts.)

Be well.

male enhancements
Please help a poor man: symptom appears