Disease risks from sucking cock right out of an ass

Dr. Frascino,

I am an hiv- guy (as of last test a year ago) that is turned on by bareback sex parties. I attend about 3 or 4 a year. I don't fuck or get fucked at the parties but do suck cock (not to completion), get sucked, rim and get rimmed from assumingly all or mostly positive men. The non-group parts of my sex life also involves only fucking with condoms. So I do make safe decisions usually.

I know there is some level of risk to my behavior and after each event, I am angry at myself for taking those risks.

This past week I went to a bareback group sex event but the only thing I did was suck this one guy's cock for a few minutes. It wasn't until after doing this that I realized this guy was topping most of the bottoms at the party, one after the other.

What diseases could I realistically have contracted from sucking a cock that had been up the asses of several hiv poz men that night? Do you think a lot of organisms would have been killed from being exposed to the air after he pulled out of the bottom's ass?

One other note, I do have some sore spots in my mouth from a tooth filling that has been rubbing against my cheeks and tongue. I guess that increases my risk?

Thanks for your response!

I agree: bareback sex parties are risky business! There are a variety of STDs that can be transmitted via risky oral sex. STDs that cause sores and blisters (like syphilis and herpes) are very easy to contract from all types of oral sex. Gonorrhea, chlamydia and NGU are readily acquired from sucking and getting sucked. Hepatitis A, intestinal parasites and herpes can be easily transmitted via rimming or sucking a tallywhacker that just visited someone's backdoor. Your STD/HIV risk would be increased if your dental problems traumatized your oral membranes.

I'd recommend:

1. A complete STD screen.

2. An HIV-antibody test now (since you haven't had one since last year) and again in three months.

3. RSVPing "no" to further BB-sex parties.

Having less than 6 hours of sleep can cause delayed HIV serconversion
Gay top, unprotected sex with HIV+