|Re; Please Help My Child. We will Donate. She wants PEP
Apr 14, 2010
Thank You for answering my question.
I'm sorry if I am not understanding your answer. But could you explain:
To sum up, your daughter's HIV-acquisition risk is a quantum leap beyond remote into the realm of completely nonexistent.
Are you telling me completely nonexistent here?
Thank You, KZ
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.