Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RE: Cunnilingus and ejaculation. Should I be tested?
Apr 14, 2010

Hi Dr Bob!

Just thought I would follow up on the test results. I tested negative at 8 weeks for HIV and then negative again at 12 weeks. I did let out a bit of a WOOHOO I must say. The symptoms are starting to fade now as well (caused by the now previous stress and anxiety!). I just wanted to say thank you for your kind and encouraging words. You really are top fella! I hope that support for your foundation continues to grow as it is a fantastic cause. All the best for the future.

Cheers

Tom

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the follow up and your kind donation. WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Cunnilingus and ejaculation. Should I be tested? Feb 17, 2010

Hi Dr Bob,

Love the forum! It is so insightful. I obviously didn't know as much about HIV as I thought! I have just donated $50 to the foundation and was wondering if you would mind answering my question.

I recently visited Thailand and had a little too much to drink. I was foolishly convinced by a friend to take home a girl from the most prestigious go-go bar in Patong. During the affair I performed brief cunnilingus. I had protected sex and before ejaculating I pulled out and removed the condom (correctly as I recall). I proceeded to pull my penis and ejaculate on the girls stomach. During this process I forgot to wash my hands before touching my penis. I was wondering if you would recommend being tested for HIV and what associated levels of risk you for see from this encounter. I have since had a test for herpes but was cleared.

Many thanks,

Tom

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Tom,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best, assuming the latex condom was used correctly and did not break. Cunnilingus without extenuating circumstances carries only a negligible risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Masturbating with the same hand that removes your used latex raincoat is not considered a risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. The primary purpose to get HIV screened would be to put any residual worries permanently to rest (where they belong).

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always remain HIV free. If you do decide to test, wait until the three-month mark for a definitive test result.

Be well Tom. (I'm very confident you are indeed well!)

Dr. Bob

Previous
please stop!
Next
Handjob Worry from your Superfan from Asia

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.