Mental Health: Am I Losing It?

I don't know what's causing a difference in my personality and mental well-being. Is it the medication I'm taking, Atripla? Or is it the fact that I worry about stress at work effecting my numbers, which constantly puts me on edge and on the defensive? Or a combination of the two? I'm in the U.S. Navy and the change in my behavior is getting noticed and actually getting me in trouble. Is there anything I can do to become myself again?

Unfortunately I cannot give you a definitive answer over the Internet based on such limited information. What I can do is inform you that Atripla can be associated with a variety of side effects, including fatigue, dizziness, depression, insomnia, abnormal dreams and other central nervous system related problems. I would suggest you discuss your concerns with your HIV specialist physician. A change in your antiretroviral regimen may be warranted.

Worried Sick! Please Help!!! I'll donate!!
I Haven't Been Answered Yet