Sewer water could contain hiv?

Hi, Im from Argentina so excuse me for my bad english, the other day I was on a familiar hotel (where lives some people of low resources, not discriminating), but the pipes of the sewers got stuck a week ago and the contaminated water of sewers came up to the floor of the yard from recent use of the whole hotel, I have a little scratch on my leg, and I step accidentally into that water and a bit of water splashes directly into the scratch on my skin (the scratch was red but not bleeding, was from the day before), could this water contain hiv and get me infected? Im very scared because people masturbates in the showers I suppose, and I think if someone had hiv, the infected semen could travel through the pipe and be in the water (there was a little big amount of water really), but its real that the virus dies after it gets out of the body? or I should be worried? Thanks and I hope you can help me please..

Your worries are unwarranted. HIV does not survive very long at all outside the body. Your risk of contracting HIV from the sewer water is nonexistent.

HIV & Herpes
Fleshlight Question