Worry well category?

So I went to a clinic that serves gay men for std testing. I got a 6 month hiv rapid test to put a low risk situation behind me. It was negative. Woo Hoo! Wicked.

Now I'm stressing about the highly gay magazines that I was flipping thru in the waiting room. The tips of my fingers felt very scummy after looking at them. Ewww. I dipped my fingers into a glass of water to clean them off. The next day I noticed I had a bad healing cut from 3 weeks prior on one of the fingers. Ummm so like getting HIV a possibility? I don't know what was on the mags or if someone had dirty hands before me. No one touched the mags while I was there. I'm still thinking of HIV and now becoming slightly homophobic when I'm bisexual!!! I think I have a problem and it's not HIV.

Love you man, Jedi

Hello Jedi,

"I think I have a problem and it's not HIV." BINGO!!! I absolutely agree! It's time for you to seek the help of a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you confront your sexual orientation issues as well as your persistent irrational and totally unwarranted HIV fears.

I do think it's cool they had "highly gay magazines" in the waiting room. It sure beats outdated issues of National Geographic and Good Housekeeping.

Have donated. Sounds crazy but its sending me over the edge!
french kissing - CDC versus UNAIDS