dog licks penis

Hi, sometimes, my dog lick a little bit peanut butter on my dick and near of my anus. I would like to know if I could catch HIV or HPV ?? I will never do it again, I promise

". . . Sometimes my dog licks a little bit of peanut butter on my dick and near my anus." Hmm. And just how did the PB portion of your PB&J sandwich wind up on your nether regions and why was Toto assigned to cleanup duty?

As for your concern about HIV and HPV, why do you think Toto's tongue would transmit these viruses? Do you think he's been doing peanut butter cleanups on other tallywhackers in his spare time?

Your fears are unwarranted, but your behavior is wrong on so many levels. I'm going to take you at your word that you'll never do this again, OK? (Besides, Toto isn't even gay!) You can't contract HIV or HPV from dogs. The "H" in both acronyms stands for "human." These viruses are transmitted from human to human, not from canine to human. That said, there are other diseases pets could transmit to horned-up owners. For those ailments you may need to see a veterinarian!

TRIGLYCERID AND HEART ATTACK
bed riddin from fear (my GP scared me again)