How are you, Bobbio?

No question today, Handsome. I mailed a cont'n to the foundation. I wish it could be more but, like most people, my finances are not what they were.

I hope all is well with you, Bobbio. You are truly an angel in our midst. Are you coming to Oberlin soon?

Your biggest fan (and a straight republican from Ohio.)

Hi Straight Republican from Ohio,

Many thanks for your continued support of the efforts of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation to provide crucial services to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and to promote HIV awareness and prevention through education and advocacy. Your gifts are warmly appreciated.

I'll be heading back to Oberlin in a few weeks to celebrate the opening of the new conservatory building that will house our new jazz studies program. Stevie Wonder will be giving the opening concert, so I'll have the opportunity to chat with him, which should be fun. As vice chair of the board of trustees, I'm returning to Oberlin almost on a monthly basis for various reasons. That allows me to frequent some of my favorite haunts from my college days, including Gibson's Bakery and the Apollo Theater. The Oberlin Conservatory was recently awarded the National Medal of Arts award by President Obama at the White House. Plus, Oberlin has just been named the 18th city in the world to be included in the Clinton Climate Initiative. So there's much to celebrate at Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music!

Be well! Stay safe! Stay well!

Need a bit more optimism (COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, 2010)
would p24 antigen be positive after 10 weeks after exposure considering I took PEP for 28 days?