Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

How are you, Bobbio?
Apr 13, 2010

No question today, Handsome. I mailed a cont'n to the foundation. I wish it could be more but, like most people, my finances are not what they were.

I hope all is well with you, Bobbio. You are truly an angel in our midst. Are you coming to Oberlin soon?

Your biggest fan (and a straight republican from Ohio.)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Straight Republican from Ohio,

Many thanks for your continued support of the efforts of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation to provide crucial services to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS and to promote HIV awareness and prevention through education and advocacy. Your gifts are warmly appreciated.

I'll be heading back to Oberlin in a few weeks to celebrate the opening of the new conservatory building that will house our new jazz studies program. Stevie Wonder will be giving the opening concert, so I'll have the opportunity to chat with him, which should be fun. As vice chair of the board of trustees, I'm returning to Oberlin almost on a monthly basis for various reasons. That allows me to frequent some of my favorite haunts from my college days, including Gibson's Bakery and the Apollo Theater. The Oberlin Conservatory was recently awarded the National Medal of Arts award by President Obama at the White House. Plus, Oberlin has just been named the 18th city in the world to be included in the Clinton Climate Initiative. So there's much to celebrate at Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music!

Be well! Stay safe! Stay well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Need a bit more optimism (COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET, 2010)
Next
would p24 antigen be positive after 10 weeks after exposure considering I took PEP for 28 days?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.