Hi Dr. Bob..not a question...
Apr 13, 2010
..just a thank you for your response.. will continue to read your excellent blog....keep up the good work and continued good health...ed (still worried..despite)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks!
Be well. Don't be worried. It's way more fun.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can You Catch HIV In The Ocean Water?
- During Ars Does Lymph Nodes Swell At The Same Time
- Hiv Guy's Sperm In Contact With My Open Wound
- Hiv Positive Woman And Hiv Negative Man
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.