Hi Dr. Bob..not a question...
Apr 13, 2010
..just a thank you for your response.. will continue to read your excellent blog....keep up the good work and continued good health...ed (still worried..despite)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks!
Be well. Don't be worried. It's way more fun.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.