Risk of HIV contraction after protected sex with prostitute

I recently went to a massage parlour in macau and one thing led to another and had protected sex with the girl giving me the massagee. we used a condom which didnt seem to have any gaping hole or such. However i did lick her clitorial region a bit (a few seconds). I didnt taste any vaginal fluid though. we also kissed a bit but not for longer than a few seconds, though my lips were slightly cracked from the weather. Now I'm back home and over 3 days since the incident have developed a bad flu and i feel like a single lymph node on the right side of my neck is swollen.

I also got wet in the rain for 2 days during my vacation there. So I'm not sure if the flu i'm having is just a common cold i caught while there or is it early stages of HIV infection or other STDs. I am so concerned that i'm considering an HIV screening at the 2 week mark since exposure. What is my risk of actually having contracted HIV from this episode? And what is my risk of contracting other STDs, considering my current symptoms of flu and swollen lmph node. Its been 4 days now since the incident. Please advice on what i should do next. Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you so much and I will definitely donate.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming you used a latex condom properly and it didn't fail (break).

"Symptoms" that occur three days after a potential HIV exposure would not be related to HIV acquisition. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome generally become manifest two to four weeks after exposure (not days). Chances are your "bad flu" was exactly that -- a bad flu!

Regarding HIV-antibody testing, tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test is negative. I'm very confident the test will indeed be negative.

Riddle me this!!! Puzzled, confused, scared (OCD or delusional disorder?)
A different HIV and oral question