Riddle me this!!! Puzzled, confused, scared (OCD or delusional disorder?)

Dr. Bob, you are a beautiful person! I've read and re-read most of you comments to people. I have been told that I had a crystal clear vision of the world and a pure soul and can spot other pure people. I think you are one. I, on the other hand, lost my way. I am hoping that you may shed some light and give me courage. Please answer my questions. I am a colleague of yours (sort of - I am in the beginning of my career: just got my match results. I matched!!!). I am a bisexual married kid, whose homosexual side of the bi-sexual continuum is dysfunctional. I haven't had any man action, while married. Nonetheless, 4 weeks ago I lost my head. I went to a gay-masseur. Massage led to handjob. Handjob led to mutual tag and pull. I did not touch myself with the hand that touched him. He touched himself for a split second. Maybe twice. In 3 days I developed balanitis (very mild faint erythema), then urethritis (also mild without discharge), now I have epididymitis (again just scrotal pain/tenderness, but no fever or edema). Initially I thought that I am getting somatic. I self-medicated with Azithro 2gm, while having balanitis/urethritis, and thought I was in the clear (I haven't had sex with wife throughout all of that). I was sadly mistaken. I got a call from my urologist, whom I visited 7 days ago: Ureaplasma/Chlamydia positive. Riddle me this: this is my only sexual encounter! My wife did not do anything - 99.9%. So, I got STI from a handjob???? Now my fear: Chlam come in package with HIV (especially from a commercial sex worker). I got my baseline ELISA - negative (20 days post exposure). Do I need to worry about HIV, given that I did the impossible got an STI from the handjob with a very minimal (he only pulled down on his penis twice) pre-ejaculate exposure. I know you may think that I am full of hot air, alas, I am telling you the honest truth. This was my only sexual encounter outside of home. Wife is definitely not a culprit: she had her pap/Gc/Chl done right before I lost my "man-virginity" in this marriage to a massage therapist. I held back as much as I could but my man-urges are supper powerful during the time of stress. Please do not ignore my pleading for help. Is it even remotely possible that I got chlamydia from a non-sexual source? This freak occurrence defies everything I have been tought in school about STI transmission. Help, or I will not advance in my career because I will be in a psychiatric hospital.

Something doesn't quite add up here. Your walk on the wild side with Mr. Rub-n-Tug was four weeks ago and you then self-medicated (never a good idea, I might add!) with azithro. However, seven days ago you visited a urologist and had positive chlamydia and ureaplasma tests??? The azithromycin should have knocked out the chlamydia (and possibly the ureaplasma as well).

It's extremely unlikely to contract an STD from a hand job. Although it's important to point out some STDs, like chlamydia, are much more easily acquired than HIV. I would consider your HIV-acquisition risk to be essentially nonexistent.

I can't explain your positive chlamydia and ureaplasma tests based on the limited information provided. The possibly of a laboratory or clerical error exists. I would also strongly advise having your wife rechecked for both chlamydia and ureaplasma. It's far more likely you contracted these infections from her than Mr. Rub-n-Tug.

Regarding your bisexuality and recent massage with a happy ending. I strongly advise you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. Counseling may also help you explore sexual orientation issues.

Congratulations on your match!

Thanks
Risk of HIV contraction after protected sex with prostitute