Thanks

Just wanted to tell you how much your website comforted me a few years ago when I thought I for sure had HIV. It turns out I had mono, which explained the symptoms I knew I felt, despite others telling me symptoms don't mean anything. I thing it's important to listen to your body, but it is just as important to maintain mental wellness no matter what is going on with your body. I am thankful that I "dodged the bullet", but I am also sad that so many others haven't and must live with this disease. I am so thankful for your work, you really comforted me so much in a very dark time in my life. Thank you, and bless you.

You're welcome! And thanks for your thanks!

kissing
Riddle me this!!! Puzzled, confused, scared (OCD or delusional disorder?)