Apr 8, 2010
can you kiss someone in the mouth.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I can!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.