Apr 8, 2010
can you kiss someone in the mouth.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I can!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Number Of Sexual Partners Before Testing Positive For Hiv
- How Long After Sexual Contact Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- How Long After Exposure Will Hiv Symptoms Occur?
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
- Symptoms Of Hiv In African Americans
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.