Apr 8, 2010
can you kiss someone in the mouth.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I can!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Can You Get Hiv Eating Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.