Thank you Thank You Thank You

I had no idea you would answer me so soon! Thank you!I will surely donate more to the foundation! I shouldn't have said I was straight, I'm very secure with the fact that I'm "bi". I've gotten over the condition of my mouth, now I'm on to a one centimeter 65 hour old cut on my middle finger. I pulled my penis from the tranny's anus and masterbated with that hand that had the 65 hour old cut on it. It was scabbed but still present. I think I'm going to level with my girlfriend. I wish we could all be as good, decent, and charitable as you doctor. I'm not being sarcastic or cynical, I'm just feeling like a complete scumbag. I just don't have a good immune system, or brain, from smoking pot daily and 'm very worried. Would it be counter-productive to get testes at 4 weeks? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for answering me. God bless you (not religious or right-wing don't worry. I do believe in God though, and he should bless you)

Sincerely, More relieved and thankful

Hi More Relieved and Thankful,

Thanks for your thanks, kind comments and support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are warmly appreciated.

Regarding the 65-hour cut, relax Max! The HIV-acquisition risk would be nonexistent.

I applaud your decision to level with your girlfriend. Honesty is never the wrong decision! It's also the first step in getting rid of your "scumbag" self image.

Regarding testing, HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. Consequently they are not recommended.

I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month test is negative.

Good luck. Be well.

still worried...despite..
Shingles Coinfection and Seroconversion