threesum/precum question (again)

I know that you are besieged with questions. Let me try again. In a threesum, I kissed the woman involved after she gave the other guy oral (without his ejaculation). I didn't otherwise participate. A few days later, I became sick (malaise, lethargy, loss of appetite and desire to exercise)and this lasted, off and on, for about 3 weeks. I didn't have fever, sore throat or rash but just felt crappy. I tested negative a yr ago, she in November, and he used a condom. I have sensitive gums, but they weren't bleeding, to my knowledge. Is my risk sufficient to get tested? Thanks for considering this '2nd-hand-precum-related' query.

The HIV-acquisition risk for this "2nd-hand-precum-related" ménage à trois is nonexistent. Just like the old song goes: "You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, as time goes by, even if you're having a hot three-way." (OK, I made up that last part of the verse that doesn't rhyme.)

The fear of HIV is taking over my life, please help. (PROPER CONDOM USE, 2010)
QUESTION