Please post for all worried wells!!! (ANOTHER GUY WHO WAS 100 PERCENT SURE HE WAS POSITIVE TURNS OUT TO BE NEGATIVE, 2010.)

I have gotten quite familiar with this website. I posted a question to Dr. Bob last week about all the symptoms i felt including oral thrush and well if i can just say that researching the internet made me crazy i mean literaly insane. I had the couarage to take an HIV test last week i was 100 percent i was positive.read similar posts like mine , in my mind i thought lucky for them but i know i am positive ,WELL guess what NEGATIVE!!!!!!!! Symptoms dont mean S...!!!!!! DR. BOB you were right your good karma paid off for me GOD bless!!! My only advice to people in the similar situation as i wasscared to get tested just do yourself a favor and get tested your not doing yourself any good in not knowing if your negative youre killing youself mentally and if your positive youre not doing any good to yourself physically you need treatment. So Goodluck and you can do it !!!!

"Well, guess what? NEGATIVE!!!!!!" Hmm. Actually your results are exactly what I anticipated! I'm delighted my good-luck karma continues to work! WOO-HOO!

Thanks for writing in and sharing your story. Hopefully it will help others still trapped in their self-induced worried-well hell to get tested!

Stay well!

I am trully worried sick Mar 30, 2010

Dr. Frascino first i want to commend you on such an outstanding job you are doing. I know you hear this on a daily basis however, i hope you trully understand that you have a talent of trully keeping people sane . I ended up on this website by accident i was doing research on dry mouth because lately i have had alot of anxiety and the first thing that pops op is HIV So i started to panick and then it went into detail about thrush and HIV and then all hellbroke loose because i remember 4 years ago while in college i started having pain in my mouth and went to see a doctor he said it looked like thrush in the soft palate. The Dr. never suggested an HIV test and i didnt know any better he said it could of been stress or smoking. I never did any research because i took his word and it went away. Bottom line i am married and while doing a routine physical my husband asked for an HIV test thank God it came out negative. I go on Wednesday and i am trully freaking out i have kids and a husband and im almost a 100 percent certain that i have it because searching on the internet all that comes up as a symptom of HIV is oral thrush. My question to you how many times do you see this in HIV patients i am really scared. Also i am making a donation because believe it or not i have trully learned alot from just reading this site. You are my favorite. Also, your hubby and yourself are trully a beautiful couple. Thanks again i hope to get thru this nightmare soon !!

The vast majority of cases of oral candidiasis (thrush) have absolutely nothing to do with HIV/AIDS.

The only reasons to worry about HIV/AIDS is HIV risk. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should be HIV tested, whether or not you have any symptoms.

You may be "almost 100% certain" you are HIV infected; however, the statistical odds would argue strongly that you are not. The only way to know for certain is to get tested! The chances are excellent there is a "WOO-HOO" experience waiting for you!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your HIV test on Wednesday will be negative.

Very much worried and confused, Please help me to woo hoo
The fear of HIV is taking over my life, please help. (PROPER CONDOM USE, 2010)