Desperately Seeking Reassurance

At the end of last year i went through a period of self-destructiveness that i regret fully. In October (10/30/2009) I slept with a vietnamese prostitute in Shanghai, we were together for several days and ended up on two occasions not using a condom. In December (12/18/2009) I gave oral to a transgender prostitute (with a condom) but also sucked her breasts and a trickle of breast milk came in my mouth - I stopped immediately but do not remember spitting it out an most likely swallowed. I was HIV tested on 4/3/2010 an came up negative, but am a little concerned about this 6-month window i keep hearing about. Is the 15 weeks between December and April enough, or should i be worrying until the 6-month mark?

Also, will be happy to donate to the website, but wonder if there is something more targeted toward eradicating HIV as opposed to just trying to educate. Having found myself in this situation, I hate the thought of not FIGHTING it...

Relax Max. Your negative HIV-antibody test at week 15+ following both your tranny sexperience and your Shanghai shenanigans is definitive and conclusive. Retesting at six months is always an available option, but it's not medically warranted in my opinion. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thanks for supporting The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) to help battle the pandemic!

Be well. Stay well.

A Herion addicts story
Worried Sick - Help (Reply)