My child may be at RISK. I will Donate.

My family went on a picnic Easter Sunday. When we were done I was walking back to the card with the cooler behind me. Our cooler has wheels. I was walking up a hill and the cooler tipped over and Potato Salad fell to the ground and the lid came off. I turned it back over and was going to deal with it when I got home. We got home which only takes about two minutes and before I knew it my daughter was eating out of the potato salad bowl. Where the Salad tipped over there were some men playing soccer. I know it sounds crazy but I was wondering. If one of these soccer players were HIV + and fell down where the salad tipped over on the ground, or if he was bleeding from rough play and that is where my salad hit the ground. Now two minutes later my child is eating from that salad that hit the ground, what are the chances of my child getting the HIV virus from this experience?

I know this sounds a little out there but if it were to happen this way? What are the chances Dr. My husband thinks it's best I sleep in another room till I get my head on straight or get an answer - then get my head on straight. And that's just fine, he can stay in his own room. But again, If that did happen like above, What are my child's chances of getting HIV? I am a new mother and you know how over protective we can be. The time duration from when I put the salad back in the bowl, and the time my daughter was eating it was 2 minutes if that matters any.

Please Help, Amber

Hello Amber,

"I know it sounds crazy . . . ." Yup! It not only sounds crazy; it is crazy. Absolutely and totally wacko!

Risk level: nonexistent!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Happy Easter.

Donation letter / 2 Test negative
Omnisciense is a matter of perspective