Donation letter / 2 Test negative

I had an in counter with a person 4.5 years ago, about 6 months after I was test at dr's office and it was non reactive for HIV I was told. 2 years ago I donated blood and I got letter saying ELISA pos Western Neg. I do remember that day having a slight sore throat in the morning but was gone by the time i donated in the afternoon. I feel fine, just anxious when I thing about it. Should I be retested I havn't had any exposure to anything since over 4 years ago. Should I trust both of these test?

A reactive (positive) ELISA and negative Western Blot test is considered a negative HIV screening test! In essence you've had two negative HIV screening tests: one six months after your "in counter" and the other at the time of the blood donation. You've had no further HIV risks in the interim. I see no reason for concern or additional testing. You are HIV negative. You can read much more about HIV diagnostic testing and blood donation HIV screening in the archives of this forum. Have a look!

Razor- Sterilized, risk of infection?
My child may be at RISK. I will Donate.