Fooling HIV Test

I have been HIV Positive for 10 years when I was diagnosed in South Africa before moving to the UK. I am now in another country and I may be asked to take a HIV test as part of my job which I am loathe to do. I know the outcome and I know I will not get the job or be fired. Regardless right or wrong. It will happen. Is there anyway I can fool the HIV test? Take something... any other suggestions. Thanks a lot.

No, unfortunately there is no way to fool an HIV-antibody test. If it's your blood and you're HIV infected, you'll test positive.

side effects? (HIV versus AIDS, 2010)
Beauce County Boy Needs Some Help