Fooling HIV Test
Apr 5, 2010
I have been HIV Positive for 10 years when I was diagnosed in South Africa before moving to the UK. I am now in another country and I may be asked to take a HIV test as part of my job which I am loathe to do. I know the outcome and I know I will not get the job or be fired. Regardless right or wrong. It will happen. Is there anyway I can fool the HIV test? Take something... any other suggestions. Thanks a lot.
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, unfortunately there is no way to fool an HIV-antibody test. If it's your blood and you're HIV infected, you'll test positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch HIV From Receiving Oral Sex?
- Does HIV Cause Rectal Bleeding?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.