Deep-throating unprotected Tranny with possible sores in my throat

Thank you, Dr. Franscino, for all your great humor, knowledge and ability to make me relax a bit over the years. This has been addressed a lot in the archives, yet not as specifically as my neurosis would enjoy. If you could give me some advice, it would mean the world to me. Oral sex is low risk as long as there are no open sore etc in the mouth. I found some very slight whitish discolorations in the back of my throat the day after I deep-throated a Transsexual prostitute, unprotected, and she did not come. I've only done this once before ( your articles helped me through some very rough times). I'm straight and have a girlfriend and hot I-talian blood. The transsexual said she was negative and that being a cover girl required tests every three months. Anywhoo, The sores may be scar tissue from a bad herpes outbreak when I was a kid. They are definitely not open, nor even blisters. They may have just appeared after the trauma ( which was really just maybe 3-4 times that the throat was hit). I've been staring at the back of my throat with a flashlight all day, wondering if there is anything even there. I can't eat. I can't sleep. Help me, Doc. How much at risk am I? I gave what I could to the foundation as a token of the great advice you have already given me. Thank you and keep up the great work. You may have not only saved peoples sanity, but also their lives!

Skipping right over the whole issue of a "straight" guy with a girlfriend being worried about acquiring HIV from trauma due to deep throating a tallywhacker (albeit one attached to a tranny), let's proceed right to your question.

Your HIV-acquisition risk remains very low. Take the flashlight out of your mouth as you really have no idea what your looking at (unless you've been to medical school!).

If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your walk on the wild side with Ms./Mr. Tranny McTallywhacker.

Thanks for your support of the The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

Be well.

Scottish girl back, with new worry, your advice keeps me sane!
side effects? (HIV versus AIDS, 2010)