The Staple said 'Bite me'.

Hi!

..actually, the staple was the one that bit me, not the other way around. Went to grab a package out of the mailroom where I work and...wa-la!

It hurt. I looked around to make sure that the staple was my attacker. I didn't see anyhting else like needles (which I don't know why one of those would be in a mailroom, anyway)

And, so, I began to wonder that the chances are of contracting anything are? Didn't see any blood, so I am hoping the most I might have to deal with is Tetanus. trying to remember when last I had that shot..

Thanks, Dr.! Hope you are doing great and having fun laughing at all us freak-a-zoids!

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent.

Just how many clumsy, self-stapling freak-a-zoids do you think work in that mailroom anyway? Frevinsakes!

Relax Max. You're fine.

indeterminate HIV results
Very scared! I need an expert opinion, please!! So many symptoms...