Tired of this fear ruling my life... Is my test conclusive?

I was with my husband in early 2006 around april he had been stationed in south korea for 1 year. We had sex 2 or 3 times unprotected, he did not ejaculate inside me. I also swallowed some semen. Well he let me know that he had cheated on me, wanted a divorce. SO we divorced I went to the doctor in june/july 2007 and was tested for HIV and every STD. Everything was negative including HIV except chlamydia. I then went on to find out that my ex husband may have been having sex with a man or atleast interested in trying it and that he had sex with numerous sex workers(female)korea. I still freak out thinking could the test have been wrong? He and his new wife just had a child and he is still in the military. He tells me he is HIV negative but he was a real slime butt. He is the only man I have ever been with. I was tested through Quest Dianostics. Could you tell me if I should still be worried or if my test at 13 or 14 months out was conclusive. I thank you so much I am just so scared out of my mind that something could have gone wrong when they tested. I know they are probably very careful but I just remember what happened in new york I think when they gave some peoplet he wrong results.

Your negative HIV test at 13 months is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your unwarranted worries, you could consider getting another HIV test. It's not warranted medically, but if it puts your fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)

Expiratioin of Dapsone
indeterminate HIV results