ELISA negative, Ultra sensitive PCR indetectable , CD4 852 and CD8 665

Doctor Bob I am so sorry if I am bothering you again. I have made a terrible mistake undergoing blood checking I perhaps should not. I had an accident (condom broke) last October while penetrating a HIV+ guy. I realized it right away and took penis out. Today, 165 days after that risky encounter I took an 4th generation ELISA (antigen/antibod) which was negative. Ultra sensitive RNA quantitative PCR indetectable. BUT, I took CD4 and CD8 as well and now I am going nuts. My CD4 is 852 and CD8 is 665. OK, normal ranges BUT in february of 2008 CD4 was 1500, then in march of 2008 it was 1700, then in august of 2008 it was 1200. I took all these tests for other reasons (obsessive compulsive disorder). And now it is 856. Isn't strange? After that sexual risky situation in October I took 7 ELISAS and 2 PCR, all negative. Is is normal for normal people to get such different CD4 results over time? Please, I beg your help and advice.

"I have made a terrible mistake undergoing blood checking I perhaps should not." BINGO! I absolutely agree, except I'd leave off the word "perhaps!"

Your multiple CD4 counts are predictably all within the normal range. You ask, "Isn't it strange?" No, it's not! Normal is normal, not strange!

HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing (including CD4 cell counts!) is warranted.

I would suggest you focus your attention on your OCD, as it's clearly OOC (out of control)!

My Sex-ED Teacher says, "Go Ask Dr. Bob! -- With my spelling corrections :)
can you get aids/HIV from semen that's been out of the body for some time