Thank you Doc

Thank you doc for answering my question. Feels great when every once in a while we meet a good human being like you, brings back some hope about the human race. GOD bless you.

I will get myself tested at the 3 month mark. The other day I actually got that massage girl home and itstead of getting another unprotected oral from her I actually sat with her for one whole hour and explained to her all the possible risks she is putting herself at and paid her for it too, never even touched her, not even once. She told me that she would remember this encounter always. Anyway, I learnt something and I felt I should let the other person know too. Maybe some one will think I am crazy. Anyway I will always advice people form now on and like I told you before, my donations to your cause and all other such causes are not going to be just one time but will be regular and always. Once again thank you and GOD bless you.

Thanks for your thanks!

Your laudable decision to take what you learned here and educate others warmed my heart! It's what I call "paying it forward." If we all just did our part to fight the pandemic, we could stop HIV cold in its track! The time and funds you expended while discussing HIV prevention with your masseuse just may have saver her life. I'm quite confident the higher powers are smiling upon you for your compassionate endeavors.

Thank you for your ongoing support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and very warmly appreciated.

One final comment: The next time you want to connect with "a good human being," all you need to do is have a look in the mirror.

Be well. You've earned my deep respect and admiration.

Could I be HIV+ after HIV exposure but negative at 12wks?
Question about yor answer