Badda Bing

Third time writing. Hope I'm fortunate enough to get a reply from you. I know your busy. Thank you in advance. I had a threesome with me as the top. I got head from both guys before sex. Not really worried. The sex was safe I had condom on with no accidents. What I'm worried is masturbation. One of the guys rubbed his penis head which had a drop of precum. He fingered me seconds after touching it. I'm worried about this so much. 10 to 14 days later I had itchy skin on legs. Had headaches,dizzyness, lighthead feeling till about the 4th week mark of my exposure. I also had a stiff neck for a couple of days. At around 5 weeks I had red eyes. Tingling/buzzing on my left foot. My right foot didnt get the tingling. Some tingling on my ankle and shin/calves. One week later I had a burning sensation. It felt like having Ben Gay or icy hot on both my feet. Its been about eight and one half weeks since exposure. Most or the tingling is gone. The sensations are mostly gone too. I'm now having pain in my feet, hands, ankles, even on my knees. Nothing big but its there. Can this be HIV neuropathy? I had a home access test at six and one half weeks. I know this is encouraging but not conclusive. What are my chances my twelve week test will be negative as well? You should start charging for your service. I'm sure your foundation can use the funds.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible. Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for or consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). No, you are not experiencing neuropathy. Rather, I would chalk your symptoms up to anxiety.

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your (unwarranted) worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative, however if this is what it takes to put your fears permanently to rest (where they belong), then it may be worth the effort psychologically.

As for charging for my advice, nah, I prefer to volunteer my services free and clear. No strings attached. Donations to charities, like The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, should always and only be made in the true spirit of compassion and generosity.

Good luck. Be well. I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Condom slippage - very worried
Badda Bing Dude Again