Unprotected sex with other HIV poz guys
Apr 1, 2010
Since I told guys that Im poz. I been invated to parties or orgies with other poz guys. Having sex with other poz guys without condoms is it safe? or make it worst? I havent been to one yet but Im curious to attend. Since I dont have sex since I learned I'm poz becuse I'm afraid to infect the other person even with using protection. thank you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
There are two important reasons poz-poz barebacking is a bad idea:
1. The risk of superinfection (dual infection). You could acquire a different, more aggressive, more drug-resistant strain of HIV. You can read about this in the archives.
Whether you're positively charged or a neggie, safer sex techniques (condoms) remain essential.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Atripla And High Liver Enzymes
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.