Need Good Luck karma for the 1st and the 13th

Hello, You have not answered my previous question but that doesn't really matter since your answer would not change my serostatus. I am wondering if you could give me some good luck Karma for my 5 and a half month and fially 6 month hiv test. My last test was at 5 months and was negative.

I'm doing the first rapid test because I cannot wait for two more weeks (anxiety) and the final test because it will be 6 months if I am still negative on Thursday.

Sure. Good-luck karma signed, sealed and sent. With a five-month negative test, you're just about out of the woods. Start practicing your WOO-HOO!

Dr., we're the ones that owe you (hefty donation)
can give myself head