God's word II
Mar 30, 2010
Dr. Robert, just to say hi and inform you that me and my wife's elisa test came non reactive last week, I m the same person with the elisa positive and indeterminate western blot back in august 2009. You said no further test warrented after several undetectable viral in pcr, but i did it after 7 months for the peace of mind, and finally we received non reactive restult. Thank you Dr. Robert, You have a god's word for me.Thank you again
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your thanks! WOO-HOO. I'm delighted my assessment proved to be correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.