God's word II

Dr. Robert, just to say hi and inform you that me and my wife's elisa test came non reactive last week, I m the same person with the elisa positive and indeterminate western blot back in august 2009. You said no further test warrented after several undetectable viral in pcr, but i did it after 7 months for the peace of mind, and finally we received non reactive restult. Thank you Dr. Robert, You have a god's word for me.Thank you again

Thanks for your thanks! WOO-HOO. I'm delighted my assessment proved to be correct.

Be well.

Have donated and would appreciate your help
ne comprends plus rien (help)