Cheers !!

Hi Dr Bob

Not a question as such, I just wanted to say a big thank you. You have not answered a question specifically from me but one night a few weeks ago I had convinced myself I had HIV after I noticed many symptoms of ARS after a very risky encounter with a transsexual sex worker in Thailand 6 months previously.

That night I literally read so many of your answers I stayed up so late I missed my lectures the next morning. However I think it was worth it as it helped a lot and made me feel better, not so much reassured more just in a better mood after laughing so much at some of answers. Anyway, the next day I went and got tested, which was something I had been putting off for 3 months already, and today have just got the all clear.

Now looking back I cant believe it took me so long to get checked as it has basically ruined my first year at university worrying about it.

So thank you very much from a super relieved English guy who can now start to enjoy life again.

WOOOOOP WOOOOOOP!!!

Hey "WOOOOP WOOOOP" English Guy,

Thanks for your thanks and for taking the time to write in and share your story. (And a special thanks for appreciating my admittedly twisted sense of humor.)

Be well! Stay well!

I am trully worried sick
Is Altripla only sufficient for PEP (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST, 2010)