I am trully worried sick

Dr. Frascino first i want to commend you on such an outstanding job you are doing. I know you hear this on a daily basis however, i hope you trully understand that you have a talent of trully keeping people sane . I ended up on this website by accident i was doing research on dry mouth because lately i have had alot of anxiety and the first thing that pops op is HIV So i started to panick and then it went into detail about thrush and HIV and then all hellbroke loose because i remember 4 years ago while in college i started having pain in my mouth and went to see a doctor he said it looked like thrush in the soft palate. The Dr. never suggested an HIV test and i didnt know any better he said it could of been stress or smoking. I never did any research because i took his word and it went away. Bottom line i am married and while doing a routine physical my husband asked for an HIV test thank God it came out negative. I go on Wednesday and i am trully freaking out i have kids and a husband and im almost a 100 percent certain that i have it because searching on the internet all that comes up as a symptom of HIV is oral thrush. My question to you how many times do you see this in HIV patients i am really scared. Also i am making a donation because believe it or not i have trully learned alot from just reading this site. You are my favorite. Also, your hubby and yourself are trully a beautiful couple. Thanks again i hope to get thru this nightmare soon !!

The vast majority of cases of oral candidiasis (thrush) have absolutely nothing to do with HIV/AIDS.

The only reasons to worry about HIV/AIDS is HIV risk. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should be HIV tested, whether or not you have any symptoms.

You may be "almost 100% certain" you are HIV infected; however, the statistical odds would argue strongly that you are not. The only way to know for certain is to get tested! The chances are excellent there is a "WOO-HOO" experience waiting for you!

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your HIV test on Wednesday will be negative.

Pregnancy + indeterminate 2010 follow up information
Cheers !!