Please help Doc

Hello Doc, What you are doing here is a great service to humanity. I will be regularly donating not only to your AIDS trust but also various other trusts that are working at fighting diseases like hiv-AIDS and cancer and those that are helping people who have got these diseases.

I have a question for you, I know you have been asked this a million times but please do answer me. I am male and receieved unprotected oral sex from a massage girl exactly 32 days back (i.e a little more than 4 weeks), the blow-job lasted between 8 to 10 mins. I did not notice any blood in her saliva as far as I can see. Before we started she actually was insisting the use of a condom but finally agreed to give me an unprotected blow job after I told her that I am clean. Even during the act she was worried and got some tissue in between the act and kept spitting out saliva and she told me that she never does unprotected acts like this ever and that she was only doing it with me as I said I am clean. About 6 to 8 days after this insatnce the region just below the crown of my penis and the inner fore skin statred to itch and when I itch the skin in these regions and the penis head as well gets very dry and flaky (very small white flakes). Then I also noticed very small skin coloued boils only along the crown of my penis in a single row. I read that these are called pearl white papules and are harmless. Also when I masturbate sometimes the skin gets very dry and then ruptures with small cracks which emit blood but heal within a day. Now 4 weeks later I still get a dry itchy sensation when I masturbate and the small boils are still along the crown of my penis and have NOT spread anywhere else. on the 26th of March 2010 i.e two days back I had negligible pain in the region next to my right upper chest muscle and close to my arm-pit. I kept pressing and feeling the whole day for swollen lymph nodes but did not find anything that is swollen. Towards the evening the same day I hust happened to feel something in my neck for a second and then because of my state of mind at that time I started feeling my neck region for swollen lymph nodes and I kept feeling and poking at my sub-mandibular salivary gland all of that evening and almost all of next day which made that gland feel tender. Other than that gland I could not find any other swollen structure. Today 28th March 2010 there is no tenderness of this gland , but even if i keep poking at it today it does not get tender like yesterday. I have had NO fever at all.

1> Why do you think I have a itchy feeling on my penis head 2> What are those small boils on my penis crown 3> When a lymph node swells can you actually feel the swelling ? 4> Is there a lymph node behind the sub-mandibular salivary gland which had swollen for a day and half and was pushing at my salivary gland or did my gland get tender becuase I kept pushing at it. 5> Am I showing HIV symptoms 6> Should I get tested afte 3 months

I know you think I am crack pot and a pervert, but actually I am not, I am just a normal guy having abnormal fears. Guess what I learnt from this " No prostitutes ever", and I will always advice anybody I meet about AIDS my whole life.

This is a long boring mail but please read it and please answer my questions, I beg you. Thank you for your time. My donations are going to be regular and always and NOT just a one time affair. I would rather give money to fight diseases like AIDS and cancer than a prostitue from now on.

1. I cannot diagnose your itchy Mr. Happy over the Internet. You may have a fungal infection. I suggest you have a dermatologist check it out.

2. Same response as #1 above.

3. Yes, I can because I'm a physician and have been trained to do so! You, on the other hand, would probably not be able to discern normal from abnormal.

4. Most likely the latter.

5. No.

6. Your HIV risk was extremely small. If you are worried (and clearly you are), you should get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put your fears permanently to rest. I'm confident your results will be negative.

I do not think you are a crackpot or a pervert. Rather, I just think you're excessively worried about a minimal HIV risk, and these worries have been exaggerated by guilt.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free!

HIV is HIV - is what is is..isn't it? Obama (TRAVEL BAN, 2010)
HIV BLOOD WORK EVERY 6 MONTHS ???