Finger Sucking Redux

Hello, Dr. Bob. Let me first thank you for all the wonderful work that you are doing in educating clueless folks such as myself. You are a rare and wonderful voice of wisdom and reason in this day and age. I know it can be frustrating receiving repetitive questions, but I was wondering if you would please elaborate just a little on why finger sucking by "Bada Bing Betty" is essentially a non-risk of HIV transmission, specifically the medical pathology. Like many others on this forum, I also had the experience of a Bada Bing Betty licking and sucking on my finger as if to imitate fellatio during a lap dance a week ago and am now terrified by what ifs. I, like the others, had no open wounds or cuts on my finger, but I did have a dry split of my cuticle where it meets the nail fold. Should I be worried about any possible HIV transmission or seek to get tested? I'm really sorry by the repetitiveness of this question, but I'm pretty freaked right now and I'm pretty ignorant of all the true ways HIV can be spread and just wanted to get the facts straight, medically speaking. Thank so much in advance for your help in this matter and I'll definitely be supporting the foundation in the future.

Sure, I'll explain:

1. HIV can not permeate intact skin.

2. Saliva that does not contain visible blood is not considered an HIV-transmission risk.

3. There is a world of difference between a tallywhacker and a finger! Tallywhackers have urethras (pee slits), which are lined with mucous membranes. HIV can penetrate a mucous membrane without trauma, cut or lesion.

Relax Max. Despite your "dry split," your HIV risk remains nonexistent. Regarding HIV facts, I suggest you spend some time on this Web site. It contains a wealth of information in its archives and on the related links. Check it out!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly welcomed.

Be well. Stay well. Get informed.

risk factor of hiv for a v shortime penetration
HIV is HIV - is what is is..isn't it? Obama (TRAVEL BAN, 2010)